1. The implementation of the Hotel, Restaurant and Event Center Consumption Tax due to start on 1st June, 2020 is suspended in view of the peculiarly harsh impact suffered by the Entertainment/Hospitality sector.
2. The full implementation of the Land Use Charge rates based on property valuation is suspended. The existing amnesty rates for Residential Property will subsist as follows: High Value Zone (HVZ): N7,000.00-10,000.00, Medium Value Zone (MVZ): N3,000.00 – N5,000.00, and Base Value Zone (BVZ): N1,000.00 - N3,000.00 per annum.
3. Penalty and Interest on arrears of Land Use Charge from year 2017 to 2019 is hereby waived for residential property. This waiver applies to those that make payment on or before December 31st 2020.
4. The minimum tax payable under the Presumptive Tax Regime (Artisans, Market Women, etc.) in the state has been reduced by 50% for year 2020 only.
5. The deadline for the submission of Form A for employees and Annual Returns in accordance with Sections 41 (3) & 81 (1-3) of the Personal Income Tax Act (PITA) 2011 as amended, for companies operating in Ondo State is extended to September 30th.
6. The penalty hitherto being charged on late remittance of Pay As You Earn (PAYE) deductions has been waived between March and September 2020 for all sectors.
7. Registration for National Tax Identification Number (NTIN) can now be done on our website (www.odirs.ng) following our full integration with the JTB NTIN administrators and your NTIN certificate will be sent to your e-mail directly. You do not require a visit to our offices anymore for NTIN registration.
8. Our Abuja and Lagos liaison offices are now opened and fully staffed for easier access
to us. The addresses and e-mails are as follows:
|Abuja Liaison Office||Lagos Liaison Office|
|3rd floor, Owena House, Ralph Shodeinde Street, CBD, Abuja, 07033614087||29 E, Remi Fani Kayode Street, Ikeja GRA 08136540050|
9. While our primary payment channel is through INTERSWITCH-PAYDIRECT PLATFORM in any commercial bank, all employers of labour are also advised to take advantage of alternative channels of payment to remit their PAYE deductions effortlessly through the following special accounts:
|Bank Name||WEMA Bank Plc||Providus Bank|
Immediately you remit your PAYE through the above channels, please inform us by email with the staff schedule and your receipt will be sent to you via e-mail.
10. For further details, you can contact us through the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit our website at www.odirs.ng.